Monday, July 27, 2009

...

SIEN!!!!!
2day cnt meet my lao gong oo...
cuz he nid stay bck after skul...
so i juz stay at hm n be a guai guai lui lu...
actualy i go c doctor wif mei ling de... but she fong my fei gei oo...
vry mad lu...
haiz... bt nvm lar... she oso dun knw she gt go out de joh...
hehehe...
thnk bck yesterday vry hapi lu...
my lao gong gv me 1 feel tat make me so lum ...
keke...
if eveyday oso lik tat zao hou lu...
hehe...
evryday oso hapi...
hehehe...
tis sunday is me n lao gong de 6th anniversary jor...
half year leh...
hehe...
i hope tat day wil vry vry vry hapi luu...
^^...
tat day actualy lao gong gt work work de...
bt he cn take off so ntg jor lu...
hehehe...
tat day i cal lao gong go sunway wif me...
cuz i wan SHOPPING...!!!
haha...
all gurls oso lik shoping de lu...
i wan buy short pants...
bt cnt buy 2 short de oo...
lter lao gong ma ma me then nt gud lu...
keke...
bt i lik vry short de lei...
T.T
bt he oso 4 my own gud jeh...
keke...
tats all lu...
vry lazy 2 write jor...
b.b lu...
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment