Friday, July 3, 2009

2 july 09

2day is me n my lao gong de aniversary day...
^^...
me , my lao gong , mei ling n my gurl go chat room mam mam...
v wait 4 my lao gong cm ...
while v waiting v take poker n play "kam min toi"...
haha... mei ling is the 1 tat take al the card... i din take b4...
lastly... gurl take al the card... then me n mei ling juz wait 4 the number...
5naly...
my lou gong cm jor... then he sit bside me...
i din say anythng... he din say anythng...
juz diam diam oly...
hehe...
bt v eat the fried 2gether...
the nugget is hot... then he bite jor then make it cold oly gv me eat...
sweet sweet...
^^...
then after mam mam...
v go 2 my house down thre de building lu... wait gurl change baju...
when she at hm me n he din chat anythng...
juz diam diam oly...
i gt present he a purse...
he ask me y i din hv $ oso wan present he...
i din say anythng... juz smile...
they cm jor...
i stil vry diam...
i dun knw an 2 say wad... juz knw i gt many thng 2 cmfuse...
after tis... mei ling say wan gop yam cha ...then v juz go lu...
haiz...
big trouble started...
me n my lou gong king sou...
king king king n king...
5naly ntg jor...
kaka...
sweet sweet fan jor...
hapi...
^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment