Wednesday, August 19, 2009

yesterday...
my lao gong say cm down n pick me up...
bt lastly he din cm...
cuz he over slep...
when i reach 2 his hm...
i hit the dor vry hard...
the first time he din wake up...
then i go out n sit... n wait 4 his fren milo cm...
the second time...
i hit mre harder... n i watch his hp tat i have mis cal he 12 mis cal...
n he din wake up 2...
when milo cm ady...
i go 2 his rom again...
n i hit the dor hardly again...
he has woke up n i throw my teddy 2 him...
after tat i go 2 his parents rom n lock the dor...
after tat he cm n tam me bck...
n i was started 2 cry...
n i say 2 him tat i wont believe wad he say any mre...
n he hug me vry hard...
i try 2 push he away bt i cant...
i cal he let me go... bt he dun wan...
after tat he take me 2 his room....
tat time i stop crying ady...
i was vry quiet..
he say sori 2 me n tel me dun cry...
n i try 2 lok at him n say again tat i wont believe wad he say anymre...
i was so shi wang tat he do tis 2 me...
n i was crying loudly n loudly...
milo cm 2 his room n try 2 c wad hapen....
then he go out ady...
i non stop keping 2 cry....
he cal me dun cry...
when he cal me dun cry...
i fel tat he wana 2 cry ady...
after tat i repeat my words again...
n i say y he wil change b'cm lik tis...
i was fel so shi wang...
n he hug me harder n cry ady...
n he say sori 2 me again...
when he cry i fel so sad n pain...
n i cal he dun cry... he say ntg...
after tis v 2 stop crying ady...
n i try 2 slep but cnt slep...
then v are geting beter...
then v joke 2 each other...
when bck hm tat time his cousin brother chee seng gt 4low...
then v go take bus...
in bus i fel so lonely...
cuz he n chee seng r talkin bout car...
n i was nt interested on it...
so i lokin out of the mirror...
after tis i take train go hm...
cuz if i takin bus agian wif vry late ady...
so i take train alone...
i try 2 send haiz 2 him...
he ask y...
then i tel him tat i fel so lonely when in the bus i dun knw wad i supose 2 do...
then he say sori 2 me again...
haiz...
tis day was a painful day tat i hv ben try...

No comments:

Post a Comment